DRBLDiskless Remote Boot in Linux
DRBL Live Download
|ISO file (for CD/DVD) or zip file (for USB flash drive or USB hard drive)|
|Live branch||Extra info|
|stable releases - 2.4.6-7||checksums, changelog, release note, known issue|
|testing releases - NOT_AVAILABLE||checksums, changelog, release note, known issue|
- The account and password for DRBL live is "user" and "live". There is no password for "root" account, so you can not login as root. You can login as "user" and use "sudo -i" to switch to root privilege.
- For how to use DRBL live, please refer to this doc.
Other Related Download
DRBL packages for GNU/Linux (to be installed on your GNU/Linux)
DRBL source codes:
- DRBl source codes actually are the running programs themself, because they are written in scripts (bash or perl). For udpcast, partclone, ntfsclone, partimage, dd or other programs, you can browse their own project websites about the source codes. If youa re looking for the tarball of DRBL, check this.
- Files archive on sourceforge
- DRBL live files mirror sites
|Stable (released)||deb/rpm/tar files||changelog, known issue, release note|