DRBLDiskless Remote Boot in Linux
- Debian Wheezy (7), Jessie (8).
- Ubuntu Trusty (14.04), Vivid (15.04), Wily (15.10).
- CentOS 6, 7.
- Scientific Linux 6.x, 7.x, RHEL 6.x, 7.x (Use drblsrv-offline)
- Fedora 20, 21.
- OpenSuSE 11.2, 11.3.
Sorry but it will NOT work in other distributions or versions.
- Check here for more details.
- If newer DRBL packages are available, and you want to upgrade, you can do it by:
- Backup the important files, such as those files in /etc/drbl and /etc/dhcpd.conf or /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf, etc...
- Run "drblsrv -u" to uninstall all the DRBL-related packages
- Follow the step II, download the drbl main program, re-install and configure it again (i.e. "drblsrv -i" and "drblpush -i")
- Sometimes if the versions are close, maybe you can try to upgrade the packages without re-install and re-configure it (i.e. just use apt-get update; apt-get upgrade or yum upgrade). However, this is not recommended, since some of the files will only be deployed to clients after drblsrv and drblpush are run.
- To uninstall DRBL, run: "drblsrv -u", then follow it to uninstall DRBL and related packages.
- If you find any bug or any problem, please follow this to report:
- Excute "drbl-bug-report", then you will get a report (refer to this example). Please follow the the format to fill your description.
- Mail that to DRBL user mailing list drbl-user _at_ lists sourceforge net (You have to subscribe to that mailing list), or post that in the DRBL forum.
Please check this.