DRBLDiskless Remote Boot in Linux
To download DRBL live, select the following CPU architecture, file type, repository, then click the download button:
Release branch: testing, DRBL live version: N/A
About CPU architecture
- 3 CPU architectures are availabile:
- amd64, for use on PCs with AMD64 or Intel 64 processors.
- i686-pae, optimized for i686 CPU supporting PAE.
- i686, general purpose for 686 CPU without PAE support.
For more info, please check this Q&A.
About file type
- ISO file is for CD/DVD.
- Zip file is for USB flash drive or USB hard drive Check here for how to put on the boot media.
[Back to download top]
There are 2 repositories of DRBL you can download: