DRBLDiskless Remote Boot in Linux
This release of DRBL live (2.4.7-7) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2016/Oct/28).
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.7.8-1.
- Package drbl was updated to 2.22.4-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.24.2-drbl1.
- Language files hu_HU, ja_JP.UTF-8, de_DE, fr_FR, it_IT, and es_ES was updated. Thanks to Greg Marki, Akira YOSHIYAMA, Michael Vinzenz, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Gianfranco Gentili, Juan Ramón Martínez and Alex Ibáñez López.
- Packages dislocker, ext4magic, myrescue, os-prober, powertop were added.
- Replace boot parameter noprompt with noeject since live-boot >= v3 uses noeject, not noprompt.
- Change /proc/sys/vm/highmem_is_dirtyable to 1 when running i686 Linux kernel and the RAM size is larger than 8 GB. Thanks to Little Vulpix for this suggestion. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_live/thread/ba31ffc8